Thursday, October 2, 2008

My best ever photo


I was thinking the other day about if somebody asked me what the best photo I have ever taken was which one I would pick.
Thinking about it some more and I have decided this one would be the single photo I think is the best I have taken.

This photo was taken on a cold winters morning in August at a little place called Eugenana lake which is near Devonport: (http://maps.google.com.au/maps?ie=UTF8&ll=-41.229701,146.309824&spn=0.022722,0.038624&t=h&z=15)
The light was just about right and the fog lifting off the lake added something special to the photos.
After over 3500 photos taken in the last 6 months this is the one that I keep looking back at with the best memories.

2 comments:

Jet Three said...

Man, those are some of the best pictures I've ever seen. Which, I might mention, is quite a few. I love photography, those are extremely inspirational.

(Take a look at my own blog, sometime...)

pgbphotographytas said...

Thanks for the feedback, photography is a hobby of mine and I quite enjoy it.

I had a look at your blog and I found that quite interesting.